Harumichi YUASA, LL.M.
Advisor to the President/Professor
Lectures in charge
- Introduction to Law
- Legal Practice of Security
- Personal Identity and Privacy Protection
Harumichi YUASA graduated from Faculty of Law, Aoyama Gakuin University and went to Doctoral Program of Political Science, Graduate School of Law, Keio University. He served as assistant professor, associate professor, professor, vice president, director general of Japanese language course of Kyushu International University. He was lecturer of Keio University, Kyushu University, Cyuo University. He is professor at Institute of Information Security and visiting professor at Kyushu International University from 2011.
- Harumichi YUASA, Institute and Politics of Information Society, Ofhours Publishing, 2006.
- Harumichi YUASA, gThe Third Generation E-Voting and Law: Lessons from Estonian Caseh, Information Network Law Review, vol. 9. No. 2, 2010.
- Harumichi YUASA, gA Consideration of the 2007 Upper House Election in Japanh, Journal of Asian Womenfs Study, vol. 16, 2008.
- Harumichi YUASA, gCurrent Situation and Consequence on Installing VVPAT into E-Voting in the United States, Information Network Law Review, vol. 6. No.1, 2006.
- Harumichi YUASA, gProblems of E-Votingh, Hanrei Times, no. 1169 (2005).
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- System and Institute of Election Administration
- Law Informatics
- Administration and Legal System of Information
- E-Voting Laws
Back to Faculties